Wednesday, May 30, 2012

When Ty's Asleep

When Ty is asleep I usually take a quick minute to make the rounds on all my favorite sites.  Last week as I was making the rounds I came across this post on Sydney's  blog and instead of reading it I brushed it off and forgot all about it until tonight when it came up again on another site. I decided to follow the link and instantly was in tears.  I quickly said a prayer of gratitude for my loving husband and wonderful marriage (so glad I waited for the right person) and my sweet, healthy, beautiful baby sleeping right next to me. I instantly knew that my life wasn't so hard and that the Lord had handed me a sweet tender mercy in watching someone who struggles with the ultimate challenge and yet still finds the joy and beauty in the world.  

Check it out. Shed a couple of tears. Give your loved ones a hug and a kiss because ultimately they are the only thing that matter

http://www.goteamjason.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment