Thursday, May 17, 2012

Death by Caffeine

This week anytime you see me I will without a doubt have the largest possible diet coke from a variety of cheap and wonderful fast food drive throughs.

Thanks to sleep training, rolling over and then getting mad hes on his stomach and teething I am dying! Lucky for me the guy at Carls Jr is starting to recognize me. I feel it is very important to have those guys on your side when they hold the key to you being able to function. Too bad my friend is from the one in Hemet. I'm hoping he figures out quickly that he already knows how to roll from his stomach to his back, his stupid teeth come in and that by the end of next week he's on the schedule I want. But until that happens ill just keep drinking dc and thanking the Carls guy for not judging mr

No comments:

Post a Comment