Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Being Home Means...

My amazing week at home has consisted of...

- loads of loving hands to drop one chunky baby into
- sunburned skin in attempt to get rid of my Utah whiteness
- lunch dates to all my favorite places... Thank you chicken burrito bowl and chicken jerusalem
- participating in all my guilty pleasures with someone other than Ty. I can testify that to fully enjoy My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding you need to watch it with a group of people. Also it is more enjoyable if that group doesn't make fun of the show the whole time or tell awful Gypsy stories from their mission to Paris.
- helping on state projects. Gabby is lucky to have 3 experts on the state of Utah as opposed to the usual 1
- Mickey mouse clubhouse
- wrestling matches between my 26 year old husband and 10 year old sister
- impromptu dance recitals in/on the pool
- T has been enjoying slumber parties with grandma
- new baby food and getting grossed out at all the green ones... I know I'm a lightweight
- dc all day every day

This trip has been so fun. I love spending time with my family and building important memories with them. I can't wait for our next big vacation together! But for now I'll enjoy the Dodger game were going to for Gabbys bday!

No comments:

Post a Comment