Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Lost Time

Since I was so incredibly sick last summer and Jake and I were busy working we never got the chance to do a Dodger game. Since they are the favorite baseball team of almost everyone in my family and Jake it was considered a must do. So we went to the 2nd game between the Giants and the Dodgers. Brenna was too busy studying for her ap test tomorrow, so t ended up being Jake, Gabby, Gabbys friend and fellow Dodger lover Brandon and me.

We did ALL the classic things like complete tourists and not like people who live and hour and a half away. But this included dodger dogs, foam fingers, shirts and of course ice cream in a Dodger batting hat. It was such a fun game (even though we lost)! I told Gab she better get used to her teams losing considering the fact she's a Radier, Dodger and BYU fan. Triple threat of teams that disappoint you. But our seats were amazing and I can't wait till T is big enough to go!

To make this trip even better I get to see one of my oldest and best friends who just got home from her mission! Whenever I think about Leilani countless memories from high school and college come to mind. Like racing to make it on time to seminary, stains on all clothes, swearing while driving l and pretending we are hardcore by listening to edited rap. I can't wait to see her and have Ty meet her!! I'm so proud of all her hard work on a mission!

This vacation just keeps getting better and better... I might not ever want to leave which is a shocker considering its Hemet.

No comments:

Post a Comment