Monday, May 14, 2012

Mothers Day

I always knew I wanted to be a mom. While certain kids grew up wanting to be doctors, firefighters, or other typical childhood dreams it was always a toss up for me between being a drive through worker at Mcdonalds and a mama.

I grew up and realized that I should aspire to do more with my life than take people's orders at McDonald's so I held fast to my other dream: motherhood.

It is everything and more than I could have ever imagined! I feel blessed to have sweet little T call me mama. I feel blessed to know other little chunky babies will follow and also call me mama. (Hopefully not too soon!!!) I feel blessed to have in my opinion the perfect example of how to be a mama. My mother was exactly who I needed. I hope to be half the mom she is, when all is said and done. I also feel incredible blessed to have the help and support and love from Jake. The reason I'm not a psycho mama is because I have a true partner.

Happy Mothers day to all you mamas with little ones, future mamas, an mamas with ones already grown! What an amazing holiday mothers day is. An entire day devoted to the one thing in this life that can completely change you for the better and bring you closer to God then anything else...families and motherhood. Hope yours was as great as mine was!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment