Friday, March 30, 2012

Easter Eggs

Today we got together with Jake's sisters who live in town and let the cousins dye eggs together for Easter. I know its a little early but since I am leaving for Hemet tomorrow and won't be back until next Saturday we decided to do it early. It was so fun to watch the kids get excited to see what their eggs would look like. I am also so glad that Mackenzie came! I always love spending time with her, and Ty does too. So here are a bunch of pictures from our fun activity. Enjoy my super cute nieces and nephews and of course Ty enjoy the simple things that make up ones childhood, family.

I'll Start with some pictures of Ty, since I have the least of these


Ty's egg made by Aunt Kenzi

Dying Eggs wore him out




Here are some pictures of Jake's sister Melissa and her cute kids!







The only time I could get Sammy to look at me! So cute though! 


 And last but not least! Jake's sister Kristy and her cute kids!













No comments:

Post a Comment