Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Special Moments

My favorite moments during the day while Jake is at school are all centered around little T. I love the fact that the weather is warmer! We have been taking walks and playing in the sun. I can't wait for the summer so we can go swimming and play on the slides and swings. Its a little bittersweet to see him growing up but I am so excited for what is in store. I am so grateful for the time I get to spend staying home with him. I know that it is special and I will always treasure these memories, even those days where I can't get anything done because he wants to cuddle. I won't be able to cuddle him forever so I will take these moments as long as they are here. Being a mom isn't easy and little T is like false advertisement he's so good but these last couple of months have been some of the best of my life. I'm so grateful I married Jake and we followed the prompting to have a baby. I know it makes things a little more challenging as we now have someone else to worry about and take care of but we wouldn't change anything. These challenges that come from having a baby and living off our previous income allow us to grow close as a family. I love Jake and Ty and know that without them and all the other blessings that have come from God I would be nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment