Sunday, March 18, 2012

If I had extra money...

Since we are about a month away from Jake graduating we have been doing a lot of thinking about our life and things lately. It is so frustrating and annoying faith promoting to have no idea where we are going and stuck at a rather large fork in the so-called cross roads of our lives I have figured out a way to combat my grumpiness at having to be patient and follow the Lord's timing. Clearly I didn't learn that lesson too well with Ty so I am therefore repeating it now. I guess I should learn that I will continue to have this trial until I learn my lesson. What clears my blues for a little bit? Looking at things I would buy in a heartbeat if we already had a job and the green that goes with one. I know...its a little backwards to look at things I would buy if we had money to help me cope with the fact that we don't have money yet but I blame it on pinterest and my addiction to it. 
I would love either a new  4runner or a new pilot. Unrealistic? Completely! Doesn't mean I still don't love the way these black cars look and that I can't dream about driving one.  This baby is what I am making Jake buy me when we our 3rd kid and cant fit everyone in my 4runner now. 

Now some more realistic things...
Here's her site!
 Isn't this nursery print the cutest?! I want to email the woman who makes them and ask her to do a custom one of a little boy for Ty. I have loved Paris ever since I went there in High School, and it only makes things better that Jake served his mission there because we have a lot of sentimental Paris things around our place.  I think this would be the cutest thing in his room, and would go along great with these...

2 Christmas ago we found this lovely book at Anthropologie (A store that I would literally live in if I could).

Yes that is what you think its Green Eggs and Ham in French! Jake has read this to Ty a couple of times and he loves it! He sits on Jakes' knees memorized by the sounds Jake is making lol. So we started doing some research and found a whole bunch of classic children books in French.



I think this is the book I am most looking forward to buying! My mom gave me my book that was mine as a baby and I have read it to Ty but I would love to have this one and all the other classics in French!







Speaking of Anthro...I seem to have an obession with white. I dont really know why since it is the hardest color to wear (you have to layer it so many times so everyone doesnt see all your goodies) and it would be messy in 2 seconds with little T. But since this is a dream list it is covered in white!

And of course there are other things in there like gifts for my parents and Jakes' parents for all have done for us, amazing b-day presents for our siblings and tons and tons and tons of things for T. But until I know where we are going I guess I stalk pinterst and dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment