Monday, March 5, 2012

A,B,C as easy as 1,2,3

Lately I have been dealing with a lot of stress and anger. There have been things that have happened the last couple of months to fill me with stress and anger. I have been trying to deal with all the emotions to no success. I know I have so much in my life to be grateful for, and I love spending all my time with Ty so I was sick of wasting even a minute more angry and stressed. I tried thinking of anything to help me and Thursday the thought finally came to me when I was getting a birthday present for a family member. I was going to start a gratitude journal. I am awful at keeping a real journal, it takes too much time to write in that's why I started this blog. So I knew that although I would never do a full page every night I could do 3 things I was grateful for. Since starting it has been amazing all the changes I feel in my life. It's nice to be rid of my anger and stress. For now I am enjoying spending all my time with little T and waiting to see what the future holds.

No comments:

Post a Comment