Monday, March 26, 2012

A Few of My Favorite Things

These are just a few of my favorite things lately...


This workout...is the death of me. I honestly can't do the whole 25 minutes without stopping. However  I figure that doing it for a couple of minutes every day for the next couple of months will eventually add up to 25 minutes and I will count that as good.


Dear monkey bouncer I don't know what I would do without you. Thank you for keeping Ty entertained so I can shower and get ready in the morning. Also it is really cute watching him talk to you ass you play music and light up. Although at the time I though you were a ripoff I have since decided you are the best 50 bucks I ever spent.


Photo Calender from shutterfly. Randomly we ended up with a 20 dollar giftcard to shutterfly and I had no idea what to spend it on.  However it was expiring soon so I went on the site just to see what I could get. I was thrilled with the idea of making a calender full of pictures! I am obsessed with calenders and keeping everything organized and written down and I love it even more now that I get to look at cute pictures while writing important dates. This thing puts a smile on my face everytime I walk into my room and see it hanging there!


Dear High Buns, my life was lost when I cut my hair too short to use you everyday. However thankfully it is long enough that we have joined together once again. Thank you for making it easy for me to fake it (getting ready) and keeping T's fat grabby hands from yanking my hair out. I missed you so much, never go away.


Baby Fat, I CANNOT wait to see you pop out all over when Ty puts on his little swimsuit. Thank you for making perfect places for my lips to kiss and make raspberries. 


Little T, you are the highlight of my day! I love the faces you make and that fact that you are mine! Keep being a happy and smiley baby it makes my day and makes me grateful for everything I have. I don't need much in life as long as I have you and your dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment