Thursday, March 29, 2012

Highs and Lows

Little Poser
As usual my week was full of embarrassing and amazing moments, so take a look and hopefully they bring a smile to your face.
 
Lows:
-pushing T in his swing by hand because we ran out batteries again (that thing eats them)
- T having a huge blowout during the Hunger Games, it was everywhere
- leaving the fridge door open during my 3 am raid and spoiling most of the food.
- dumping out the ruined lemon-aid in the sink forgetting that the pipe had been removed because of a giant crack. yup that was fun to clean up.
- finally admitting realizing that 1/2 my tops no longer fit over my chest, kind of thought that they would go back to normal after T came...guess I now need knew shirts    

 Highs:
- packing to go home! CANT wait for the sunshine, swimming with little T and spending time with fam
- spring cleaning! I love going through everything and throwing away a bunch of stuff I haven't used/don't need anymore
- lunch dates as a little family to Costco. Love those hot dogs and caffeine free diet coke (I know I have relinquished my self control and finally started drinking it...I cannot wait till I can drink the real kind again!!)
- fitting into more pre-pregancy pants!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment