Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Virgin Diaries

This should be mandatory for everyone to watch. Especially when you are in a sad mood, bad mood, tired mood...basically all moods. Jake and I were watching it in the hotel and having a hard time not waking Bubba up with our laughter.

As we were watching this particular one where the guy brought his mom with him to dance with girls, we felt so bad for him! He was just awkward! You could tell he was such a sweet guy but he wore these hideous shirts and gave out stickers with his face and number on them. As we were commenting on how sorry we felt for him he dropped a bomb... He said he was a 34 yr old Mormon.

Instantly I was like why?! You give us all a bad name! After my initial shock at announcing he was Mormon, I kept watching and just felt more and more sorry for him. He could probably get married if he would just CALM down. While I watch him struggle I realized how grateful I am to have found Jake and that we just clicked and I'm not like this guy...34, single, living in my moms basement, obsessing about making out with someone. I think I would probably have a couple cats and wear only flower prints.

As I continue laughing my butt off at Mormon guy..."Sometimes you get horny and want to kiss and be physical with but not talk to the bishop physical just physical" hahaha I am going to be glad that's not me!!!

1 comment:

  1. Eric and I were watching this a few weeks ago too and we were dying!!! Its so funny! hahaha

    ReplyDelete