Friday, July 6, 2012

Country Traditions

Practically every year since I turned 12 we have spent one night at the Oakley Fourth of July Rodeo. Its honestly one of my all time favorite traditions. I love all the cowboy hats, the events (especially the bull riding), cotton candy and being with my ever crazy family. It's a wonderful tradition and I can't wait to introduce it to Bubba! I wanted to take him but it doesn't start till 8 and Bubba has a strict bed time of 6:30. I say strict cuz if we dont put him down he's a nightmare and falls asleep on his own by 7 lol. So we saved ourselves the trouble and Jake stayed with him. A while ago Jake and I decided that when we were with my family and someone needed to stay with Bubba it would be Jake and when we were with his it would be me. I love being here but I miss my 2 boys! I just keep hoping the festivities continue into the next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment