Monday, July 23, 2012

Check, Check, Check

Since getting into Overland Park late Sunday night we have tried to get as much done as possible. It's really nice having a short deadline because it forces me to actually make decisions! So far we absolutely LOVE it here! The drivers are seriously so amazing! People are kind and friendly and we love this city. It's so stinking hot it's a joke. I am more than use to the 104/105 degree weather it's the humidity and the fact that it doesn't cool down at night that kills me. I guess I'll get used to it, or just stay in my house in my underwear. Luckily though we are 99.9% sure we found our place and we can move in Saturday is amazing and such a big blessing! We have also been to a couple of home decoration stores looking for what we want to furnish our apartment with. Tomorrow I think we are touring Kansas City. Seeing where Jake is going to work and hopefully the Temple there. It's hard being away from our parents, friends and especially my sisters (I miss them like crazy!) but we are so grateful to be here. It's exactly where we should be.

Here are just a couple of pictures so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment