Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Obsessed

Like I said in my last post that to compensate for the craziness of this move I have taken to online shopping. What started as things that we will need for our place has now turned in to a majority of look at things that I want need for myself, bubba and Jake.  I have also realized that when I find something I like for some reason I have an obsession to get it in every color. But regardless of my weird ways I have formed a collection of what I am currently obsessed with. I am still trying to figure out what I desperately need to buy and what I could possibly make, I'll probably end up buying Bubba clothes cuz they always look cuter than my clothes! 

Rachel's Picks


1, 2, 3, 4-6, 7, 8910



Bubba's Picks 



I love all of these cute clothes from Zara for Bubba! I think that living in Kansas City will give me the perfect chance to dress him in ridiculously cute fall/winter clothes. 








No comments:

Post a Comment