Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Beach Boys

Being with my family has been so fun! It's nice to be in a place with no cell service. It's kind of a great chance to unwind and disconnect from the world. We started our 4th with the always epic Oakley Parade. Seriously this is the funniest thing I have ever been to and it's a family tradition to go. We drove down the cabin to go to Stadium of Fire to see the Beach Boys. Jake informed me that the last time he went was like 20 years ago and it was the Beach Boys then hahah. We are hoping they don't die on stage tonight. We are definitely most excited for the fireworks. Fingers crossed our ear plugs work with Bubba. Being around my family is always the best antidote for anything going wrong in my life. I have never been to Stadium of Fire so I'm excited and loving this holiday in particular. I love being American! I feel so incredibly blessed to be a part of this great nation! And a big thank you to anyone you serves and their families for my freedom!! Here's a couple pictures from just today, I have a million that I need to post later!

No comments:

Post a Comment