Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Summer Lovin

Being from Southern Ca, my favorite time of year is Summer. I love the smell of sunscreen, the tight feeling of my skin when I have a slight burn, no makeup and my hair constantly in a bun or pony. I love introducing Bubba to all my favorite summer activities.

Today we met up with my family at a kiddie water park in Draper. It was so fun. My mom spent quality time with Bubba while my 3 sisters and I rode all the rides together. I love everything about water slides until the moment you pop out and hit wedgie central surrounded by people you don't know!
After successfully not losing my bottoms or flashing some poor, innocent child we returned home where my loving sisters offered to watch Bubba so Jake and I could go to dinner. Its weeks and days like these where I'm surrounded by my family that I realize the huge blessing I have been given in my life.

So here's a couple of pics from before the water park, the last ones my favorite! It's like he was searching for cute girls/friends to play with. Hope all y'alls summer is going just as great!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment