Friday, July 13, 2012

Happy Birthday Mom!

Happy Birthday Mom! I'm so incredibly glad that I get to be with you on your actual birthday. I love you so much and am so grateful you're my mom.

I'm sorry that I was once embarrassed of you and asked which of my aunts to bring to the mother's day program in 1st grade. I'm sorry that I embarrassed you in 2nd grade by drawing a picture saying that during the summer you laid on a pool floatie in the pool  and Kenz and I had to sit on the side lines (for the record that is untrue). Luckily I outgrew that stage quickly (freshman year of high school) and from that time on have realized how lucky I am to have you as my Momma. I know that I am a better mom to Bubba because I have you to look to as an example. Thank you for always loving and supporting me even when I was a total idiot. Love ya Momma, cant wait to spend your day with you!



1st Day of College

Last Day of College










Ps...Bubba and Jake always say Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment