Thursday, February 9, 2012

Personality

Little T isn't feeling too great today so we have spent all day in bed doing this
It seems that the only thing that makes Ty feel better is to have me hold him.  It would make things hard if I had things to do but luckily I completed all the laundry yesterday so today is a lay in bed and make Ty feel better day.  On a side note I absolutely love this second picture.  Ty always has his right hand up on his face when he sleeps.  When we went to get our 20 week ultrasound picture more than 1/2 of all our pictures have his hand up by his face just like this picture.  It is funny to think about how he had already developed his personality before being born.  It makes me look forward to what other little personality traits he will show us.  Hope your day is as cozy as mine is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment