Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Changes

Before Ty was born I hated being stuck in the house.  Some of my earliest memories are feeling the constant need to either play with someone or to be out going somewhere.  I hate feeling trapped and bored, which leads to random drives around town and wandering pointlessly through Target and Walmart. 

Well every since Ty was born I have become essentially cured of this problem.  I dont know if it is because of the fact that I am just now starting to sleep for 5 hour periods or the fact that I now live in pjs... I have come to learn that it is pointless to get dressed in cute, normal clothes when I spend all day alone with T and due to the fact that breastfeeding requires its own unique wardrobe.  Regardless of the reason, I just love being at home with him which is a little weird for me but fun at the same time.      
During his early morning feeding he conveniently falls asleep and sleeps best if in our bed 
But its hard to be annoyed that he wants to cuddle in our bed when he has this face
So for now I am one happy stay at home mommy who is counting down the hours till my family comes!!! The big day happens tomorrow at 9:30 pm ish.  I am so excited that they are coming out here this weekend for T's blessing.  Its been almost 4 weeks since I have seen my family and I can't wait! 

I have always missed living near my family but I was always happier to live in Utah than Hemet, and was grateful for my little bit of independence.  However all that was shot when Ty was born.  Since having him I truly miss spending a TON of time with my family.  It is so nice to see them interact with him and to just be together as a family.  Although I dont know if I will ever live close to my family I am grateful to be done with school so that whenever I want I can take the opportunity to go down and visit them. 
Needless to say this weekend will be much needed.  Plus if I have to guess I think T is sick of my telling him every diaper change and feeding about how many days left he sees his grandparents and aunts.  Oh well I'm sure I have plenty of days left ahead of me where he will be sick of my telling him things.  For now I'll wait and see what other changes are in store for me and this new adventure of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment