Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Mom or Dad?

It has been fun discovering who Ty is more like physically and with his personality. I have secretly been keeping score and although Jake was winning with everyone commenting on how much he looks like Jake, which is a big one and worth a lot of points I am happy to say I won the hair, and the shape of the head (2 for me).  This past week more and more of his personality has come out and I am thrilled to say (in the voice of Courtney from the Bachelor) "WINNING".   Here is a picture I took of Ty sleeping in his bouncer
See how his feet out of his blanket? I cannot keep his feet covered to save my life he always kicks them out from under his blanket. It took me a good while to realize that I hate having my feet covered and sleep just like this. (1 more point for me). Then today I was giving Ty tummy time and less than 2 minutes on his stomach he did this...

  This happens almost all the time, I place him on his tummy and he falls asleep.  This has been one of the things I love most about not being prego anymore. Even through throughout my pregnancy I tried and still sleep on my stomach up until the day he was born its not as comfortable as it is now.  It is so fun to watch more of his personality develop and to see if he is more like me or Jake or if he is going to come out of nowhere lol.  Its funny how being a parent all the sudden I find joy and excitement in the simplest things. 

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to burst your bubble but I love to sleep on my stomach and have my feet uncovered. However it is late and you are asleep and your feet are definitely tucked nicely under your blanket right now. Keep your chin up, you are still up 2-1.

    ReplyDelete