Thursday, February 2, 2012

Infomercials

Ty has never been a baby who ate quickly. I don't know if it is because he is a boy or just likes to take his time eating but feedings always take like 30 min. So this week I wised up and left the tv on mute when I went to bed. This way when T wakes up to eat at 1 and 3 and 5:30 I have sometime to watch besides staring at the wall. After last nights feeding I have decided that late at night I am a sucker for infomercials. I watched 4 different ones and every one of them had me convinced to pull out my card and call. Then the working part of my brain let me know that I don't actually need to pay 120 dollars for hair conditioner when my hair is in great shape. But I did convince myself to go to best buy (jakes other love beside me and ty) to see if I could find a fun Zumba DVD. Why Zumba? Because Monday I decided it was time to start working out. Let me tell you that was the most pathetic I have ever felt trying to run. It was a sad day and I have yet to try again. So last night watching a Zumba infomercial I decided that, that is the key to making me fit in my pants again. So fingers crossed I can find something to make me drop the remaining pounds hopefully before Ts blessing where I'll be taking lots of pictures. I am a little excited to see what's going to be on tonight...

1 comment:

  1. Haha Rachel this post made me laugh cause I did the exact same thing as you- I wa a sucker for the Zumba infomercial and swore I would use it everyday. 6 months later and I have touched the DVD maybe 2 times ever. Hopefully you have better motivation then I did and will actually get some use out of it!

    ReplyDelete