Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Best (pre) Birthday Present Ever

During pregnancy they always talk about how they prefer to have you sleep on your left side because it is the best for blood flow. When I was prego anytime I rolled or tried to sleep on my left side Ty would kick like crazy until I rolled onto my right, then he would instantly stop. As soon as he was born I figured out why. He loves to roll onto his right side whether he is sleeping or cuddling. This picture of him is completely typical and an everyday experience. Although I love cuddling with him during the day, nights are another matter. Well last night T surprised me by giving me a heart attack when he sleep through the night. I never would have thought 6 hours straight of sleep would make me panic. But now that I realized he was sleeping and not dead I can say I am so excited to start getting at least 6 hours straight of sleep! Needless to say it was the best pre bday preset ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment