Sunday, June 24, 2012

The Light...

We are finally seeing the light at the end of this long, painful, ridiculous tunnel.  We have seen the Lord bless us time after time this week.  We have some exciting things coming up in the next couple of weeks.  Right now our place is littered with moving boxes.  The plan was to move down to St. George for a little bit after the fourth but... we are (fingers crossed) not moving to St. George after the forth and instead to our permanent next stop in life.  We know that we are moving in the right direction and feel that the next step and where we are supposed to be as a family is all coming quick.

As we took some fun family pictures today, mainly just of Ty lol I couldn't help but be filled with such gratitude for my Heavenly Father.  I am so glad that he has a plan for us and that I have a firm knowledge that as long as we follow it we will be completely set.  So this week I have a TON of stuff to get done before me move out of Utah County (hopefully never to return, other than visits to Jakes parents).

The best part about this next week is that it is the only week left before my family comes up! We will be seeing the Beach Boys (hope they don't die on stage), going to the Rodeo, family pictures and a whole week of the people I love most in this life outside of Jake and Ty.  There is this amazing peace that has come and I never want it to leave!  

No comments:

Post a Comment