Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Lazy Days

Yesterday was my favorite type of day. The one where Bubbas and I lounge around in our pjs all day. We cuddled to all his shows (4 episodes of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse was all I could take) and then we watched my shows like Pregnant in Heels, Tia and Tamera, and Oprah's Next Chapter with 50 cent which happened to be completely fascinating!! When I hear his music it always takes me back to my younger days when I pretended to be hip and way into hip hop.

As I laid their with Ty watching tv and tickling his side I thought about how amazing it is to be at home with him. We ha a lot of things to overcome to get him here and then to have him here now but I wouldn't trade it for anything. I love those days when I can sit there and love him and know win complete assurance that he knows he's loved and that he loves me top. Being a mother is the biggest blessing I didn't know I needed.

So as we go run all the errands I was supposed to run yesterday I'm going to continue to smile and give him kisses and thank God that he was sent to me.

On a side note I am so excited to see my family in 2 weeks that I have been dressing Bubba in camo everyday so that he can get ready for papa! I think that's all my dad would wear if he has the choice...camo.

Ps I've decided that now I must bend down to take a picture...hello weirdo with bad posture.

No comments:

Post a Comment