Saturday, June 23, 2012

6 Months

I can't believe T is already 6 months old. This time has just flown by. I will never forget the first time I held him, with his big blue eyes wide open, and silent state (He seriously never cried) my heart was overcome with the knowledge he was mine. When I think back on that day in December I remember Jake and I sitting together as they wheeled T in. As we all sat there T just looked at us from his little container hiccuping away and I knew it was a moment I would cherish forever.

T thank you for coming to our family. Thank you for being such a sweet baby. We love you more than we could ever tell you. You are the best thing that has happened to us. We have a lot of fun and exciting adventures coming up and I'm so glad we get to spend them with you. Love you Bubba, you warm my heart and fill me with pure joy and happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment