Thursday, April 26, 2012

Simply Magical

I find that on the days where it is the hardest to get going and I feel at my wits end (thank you blasted teething) I am always given a simple and much needed miracle.  Yesterday I was blessed with not 1 miracle but 2!

The first came while I was prerparing to give my talk this Sunday (blah) but it is this wonder quote from Elder Holland's book Created for Greater Things.
“I especially wish to praise and encourage young mothers.  The work of a mother is hard, too often unheralded work…Do the best you can through these years, but whatever else you do, cherish that role that is so uniquely yours and for which heaven itself sends angels to watch over you and your little ones.” Elder Holland. 

The second is thanks to my sweet baby who somehow magically completes our lives and brings more joy and happiness than we knew possible. Dear little T thank you for rocking our world 4 months ago when you joined our family and thank you for thinking we are funny parents. 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment