Wednesday, April 18, 2012

A Few Of My Favorite Things

I love when Ty wakes up in the morning or from a nap and greets me with a huge smile. Nothing puts me on top of the world quite like a smile from that kid! He is changing an growing so fast that I love these small little moments that I will remember and cherish.

Late night runs to sonic for a large cheery limeade (ok actually route 44 size but that's just a tiny detail). Jake and I started doing this when I was prego cuz I craved it so bad! Now I don't have an excuse but I still whine /beg/force Jake to go with me and get one. Then I convince him he needs one and we need to split a popcorn chicken. Those are some of my favorite nights!

My relationship with Jake. We are no where near perfect nor do we even try but I love how good we are for eachother. I know I married the perfect person for me and for that I am grateful. Because I believe there is nothing sadder then not being happy let alone in love with the person you are with. Everyday isn't full of roses, sunshine, and new shiny presents like diamonds (wishing just a little on this last one jk) but we have always been in love and that is a wonderful thing.

Baby talk. There is nothing better! Sometimes it blows my mind how Ty tries to talk to me. I can tell he really thinks we're talking and that I'm understanding him. I wonder what goes on in his little head. Until I can figure it out I'll just keep pretending I know and making a fool out of myself in public places as I talk to my baby.

A new pair of Steve Madden shoes. For some reason they always make me feel like I can conquer the world. That is why I wear them to do the laundry. All laundry is easier with Steve.

These are currently what I have been wearing to not only do laundry but clean our place
Countdowns till I get to see my family. Right now it's tomorrow night! I love my family so much! Having Ty has made it 20 times more hard to be away from them. Luckily they like Ty more than me so they invite me to come down a lot to make up for living far away.

Ty and my Grandma at Lunch

The peace and truth that comes from living the gospel. This life isn't always easy but I know I would be lost without these simple truths. That I have a loving Heavenly Father who knows me and cares for me. That I am a child of God. That I have a loving Savior who not only atoned for my sins but was then was willing to die on a cross for me so I could live again. That my little family is an eternal family. There is nothing better than knowing that when I die I can be with Jake and Ty and anyone else in my family forever. These basic, fundamental truths help me though the hard times and make the good times so much sweeter.

Love this kid and his love of his Cow from Aunt Kenzi
There are so many more things I could talk about and say because I know I am blessed beyond measure but for now I'll keep it at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment