Friday, January 4, 2013

Disneyland

Knowing how obsessed T is with Mickey Mouse we decided that it would be so fun to take him for his birthday when we were in California.  So we picked the day the world was supposed to end, because if the world is ending I might as well be at the "Happiest Place on Earth" with the people I love most, celebrating the best thing in the world for me.

Jake flew into John Wayne airport Thursday night and we stayed about a block away from Disneyland.  We got there right when it opened at 8, and hit all the little kiddie rides that we thought my sisters might not want to do.  Then most importantly we visited Mickey Mouse.  T's reaction when we walked into his house and saw him was priceless.  After a few seconds of shock he had the biggest smile I have ever seen.  We were luckily the last people to take a picture with Mickey so he took us on a tour of his house and showed Ty all the little things inside.

Then we found ourselves a nice little park bench, called the airport to see if Jake's bags finally made it, and ate while we waited for my sisters to arrive.  Once they did we ate again (typically how I spend my breaks) and did all the rides.  We had an amazing day! I loved every second of it, and cannot wait to go back again soon! There is nothing better than watching Ty's face, completely amazed as the rides sing and dance at him.

*Warning there are a ton of pictures! When you have a child you document everything!* 








Yes I am forcing him to wear the hat for a picture 







 







Love them all!  



No comments:

Post a Comment