Monday, January 14, 2013

Meh


There is an ominous feeling hanging over today.  

It could be attributed to the fact that some little person woke up for the second day in a row at 5:45 (have to figure out why this is and fix it before I go insane).

Or

IT could be attributed to the fact that today our neighbors set a new record for screaming how much the effing hate each other, punching something and then slamming the door... Today it all went down at 8:43 am.  Nothing like hearing that as you're reading books with your little person. (More thoughts on this subject later).

Or

It could be the fact that Friday it was 60 degrees and today its 15.  I might as well just say hello to the inside of my house because I'm not leaving it anytime soon today.

Whatever it is, the meh is still hanging over my head like a giant cloud.  Guess I'll grab my 2nd diet coke of the day and watch some Real Housewives and wait till my favorite little person wakes up from his nap to play with.  Maybe some baby giggles will help the meh cloud disappear.

No comments:

Post a Comment