Monday, January 21, 2013

The Great Fingerpainting Adventure

I didnt actually do this today... we did it last Monday afternoon. However I thought I would rather remember last Monday instead of today.  Since last Monday was full of laughter, learning and of course Ty pooping the bath which is a stark contrast to today which was full of puffy eyes, dark circles from only getting 3 1/2 hours of sleep (nope not cuz of Ty he slept perfectly all through the night), yoga pants, and only leaving the house for a Diet Coke to help pull me out the awful mood that lovely drama caused late last night.  Like I said lets go back to last week, when I went back into semi-teaching mode and taught Ty about colors

he had more fun coloring his tray then the paper



i have no idea how paint ended up in his hair?!

look at that cheesy pose (then he pooped and bathtime was over)
Sometimes I wish life was easy like when you were little and all you had to do was dip your hand in paint and spread it all over paper. Lets go back to those days

No comments:

Post a Comment