Friday, January 25, 2013

Rolling the Dice

I am somewhat slightly dreading tomorrow.  Tomorrow Jake and I are doing a 6 day juice fast.  We have been juicing since the new year but we have always been amateurs, only doing like orange juice, and the good tasting ones.  Tomorrow we are committing to the kale, and full on veggie one. 

I just dont know if I can go all week with out diet coke.  Luckily I already have Ty's meals for the week cooked and frozen so all I have to do is heat them up and cut up his daily 3 oranges which will help me not feel hungry since I wont be cooking all week.  So here is my last week which I celebrated by going out for frozen yogurt (no surprise there that Ty loved it), watched Monsters Inc everyday, split a pizza at our fav pizzera with my fav little guy, and forced him to take a picture with his momma. So I'm rolling the dice and hoping that this juice fast doesn't kill me or make me accidentally kill someone from hunger.  Between you and me I'm more worried about the second.   

1 comment: