Monday, November 5, 2012

Life Lately Through My Iphone

I don't know if its the fact that T is getting bigger and doing more things that I want to document or the fact that its the holiday season and we are definitely taking advantage of living somewhere fun by doing various activities. Whatever it is it has me filling up my phone with pictures of this little guy!
   

Halloween with T, Superman Cape and a Diaper have never looked so cute, 1st Birthday Present, Family trip to Cider Farm

Papa and T in their Raider Gear, Morning snuggles to MM Clubhouse, Christmas/Birthday Shopping
Little shopping buddy, Eating is always a funny experience, 1st Time eating frozen yogurt with Aunt Kenzi 





   
ps I have no idea why I cant move the captions closer...sometimes I am completely inept when it comes to technology!

1 comment:

  1. Is that rocking horse from Costco?! We want Santa to bring it for Lena. Not sure if a 7 month old can handle it though. Your little boy is so cute

    ReplyDelete