Thursday, November 15, 2012

Over-Achiever

I feel like there is always this battle going on in my head when I choose to craft. My type A, first child, semi perfectionist personality conflicts with my ADHD project personality. I start a project make the beginning perfect but half way through I'm totally bored and have found something else I want to do. I decided that Ty really needed a quiet book for the traveling that's coming up during the holidays. Of course I only thought of this on Wednesday and we fly out Sunday. So now my kitchen table looks like this. And I am covered in glitter. Luckily I'm thinking this short deadline will force me to actually finish.

But on a positive note Ty really likes the 2 pages I've done so far and Jake gets home tonight! Hope he doesn't mind eating on the couch all weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment