Thursday, November 29, 2012

Happy Birthday Jake!

Today is Jake's birthday! We (as in T and me) have a couple of little things we made and put up around the house and tonight the 3 of us are going out to dinner! Last year I remember we were so anxiously awaiting Ty to get here that Jake's birthday wasn't really about Jake.  We had a couple of family issues that put a slight damper on the day.  Although we both aren't sticklers on celebrating your birthday on your birthday, this year is a little bit of a make up for last year being so awful.

So Happy Birthday Jake! 
This is now the 4th birthday I've spent with you.  Time seems to fly by so fast.  I am so grateful that I have every birthday forever to spend with you.  Thanks for all your hard work and effort to provide the life we have, I couldn't imagine life without you!  I'm excited to celebrate another year together and look forward to many more.  Love you!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment