Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Sunny CA

Being home seems a little surreal. It's been so long since I've been here for Christmas. The last time was 2009 and Jake came to ask permission for us to get married. Needless to say a lot has happened since then!

Ty and I luckily got out of Kansas just as the cold came blowing in. Before arriving in CA I was actually missing the snow from Utah. It took a whole half a second of 70 degree weather for me to change that idea! Ty and I have honestly been having a blast in CA. He loves my family's dog Rascal, crawls after him and constantly giggles whenever the dog looks at him. Seeing Ty yelling gage (doggie) every time he sees him and interacts almost makes me want to get one! Then I realize I don't want two kids just yet!

Living so far away from family has made truly enjoy and appreciate my time with them. We're loving are three week Christmas vacation and making every minute last. Can't wait for all the fun activities we have planned for when Jake and Kenzi get here! Here are some of my fav pics from being home so far.

Ty just stands at this gate and talks all day












Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment