Monday, November 12, 2012

#HatingMondays

 

"You know what stripper? You are kind of a disgusting skank!" 
Thats for you Torrie

That is how I feel about Mondays. 

They disgust me. Not in a funny way like those people on the TLC shows My Strange Addiction, or Virgin Diaries. But in a very serious I hate you way.  They remind me that my lovely weekend as a family is now over and everyday life and reality smack me in the face.

This typical Monday was worse than normal Mondays. 
A: It was a reminder that one of my besties was gone. Who was I going to relive hilarious high school moments with now? Or lounge around eating and drinking cokes with?
B: Where did the nice 70 weather go?!?! It says 29 but my cars a liar, 2 seconds later it dropped to 26...gross
C: Hate waking T up at 4:30 to go to the airport because when we get home around 5:30/5:45 he thinks it is go time for the day and doesn't want to sleep.
D: Once again for the next 4 days I am a single parent.  The single parent part isn't too bad its everything that comes with it. 
-Becoming a crazy pariond person. I blame it on growing up in Hemet. You never know who might be waiting in the shadows to shank you. 
- Doing the dishes, because my dish washer is out making a living.
-Meals for one. I hated cooking for myself in college and I hate it now. Thus I live on eggs, waffles and baked potatoes. Not together though because that's sick. 

I will definitely be spending my afternoon walking around Target sharing popcorn with T and drinking a LARGE diet coke. Because even when I leave Target with nothing I am always in a better mood.   
 
  
 

1 comment:

  1. Your comment about Hemet made me laugh!! It's sad because it's the truth! I am the same way though!

    ReplyDelete