Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween

I have so many epic memories of Halloween growing up. Always spending the day/night with my cousins. I just couldn't resist and dressed Bubba in his costume practically all day! Just seeing his fat, chubby cheeks in his little hat made my day! Hopefully by the time my sisters start having babies ill be done/almost done, we will live a lot closer to each other and Bubba and my other future children can make some of the wonderful memories I have with my cousins. Until then ill leave you with some of my favorites of the day. You just can't beat his happy, smiling face!

Hope your Halloween was a happy one! Also a big congrats to my amazing cousin and his wife who sent the cutest announcement for their own little mini monster! Cannot wait to meet this special little spirit! Definitely loved already by many!

No comments:

Post a Comment