Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Time Line of Fun

I love this time of year because life starts moving a little faster and getting a whole lot sweeter!

Friday
- Jake came home from work and told me that he will be home for the next 3 weeks!  Which is the longest he has consecutively been home since we moved here. 
 - My sister Mackenzie sent me a text saying she would be coming out for a visit next week...which really means tomorrow! We are so excited to see her! Ty and I have been planning all these fun places to take her to really show her Kansas City.  Best part is she is staying till Sunday!

Saturday and Sunday
-Since watching General Conference I think the church should somehow stream church on Sundays for parents with little kids. Best idea ever. I could put T down for a nap when he needed. He played with all the loud/squeaky toys he could ever want. And I got to hang out in my sweats all day.  Plus there is just something so incredibly powerful listening to the Prophet and General Authorities  

After Kenz leave on Sunday, we have week alone.

Then my Dad and Gabby come the week before Halloween!! So so so excited about this one. There is something so fun about spending time with family!

Then the first week in November Leilani comes!! AHHH I just scream in excitement everytime I think about it. To prepare I have been recording all the reality shows that make you feel better about yourself.  Like Honey Boo Boo, Secret Princes and basically all shows on TLC.

Hopefully I will be able to get everything done I need to get done before Ty goes to sleep at 7.  Its impossible to clean when you have a baby exploring everything (like today when he pulled our entire shower rod and curtains off the wall as I was brushing my teeth).   

No comments:

Post a Comment