Friday, October 19, 2012

Kenzi in KC

Since Kenz was in town we decided to head into the city and visit the National World War 1 museum.  It was full of information, really clean and not too crowded which was nice! Instead of bringing our stroller in Jake opted to carry Ty throughout the museum which left Kenz and I free to wonder around and read all the plaques (Our dad would be so proud of us).  Here are some of my favorites/ most interesting pictures...I have no idea though why I didn't get a single picture with Mackenzie.




Ty is always smiling when he is outside!













This was the flag flying over the Capitol when congress voted to enter WW1
I think I will forever be a sucker for history...I blame BOTH my parents. And apologize now to all my future children because they will be stuck watching videos and visiting museums, oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment