Thursday, October 4, 2012

Countdown Recap

Here is a quick recap of what we (as in T and me) have been up to since our Advent Calender started! 

Day 1: Decorated the house for Halloween
Finally able to show off Jake's brother Josephs' amazing wedding present to us!

Day 2: Countdown Chain Till Papa and Gabby Come
This is probably my favorite decoration, I am so excited I cant wait!
 

Day 3: Bake Treats
I am excited for the day that T can actually help eat the treats I bake. Maybe then I will be able to fit into all my pants and not just half. 

Day 4: Barns and Noble
This is on the list today and I am so excited! I love this store and I cant wait to go and buy a bunch of Halloween/Fall books! It makes it even more fun knowing how much T likes to look at the pictures and sit and listen to us read to him.

Hope everyone else is having a fabulous October!!

No comments:

Post a Comment