Tuesday, August 7, 2012

You've Got Mail

Sometimes I wish a little recording said that everytime I opened my email/open our mailbox.  It would just make those days when you get bills that much better because the bad news would come in a happy tone. Which would be helpful since we got our confirmation letter from the USPS yesterday confirming our address change...but a huge slight problem.  They decided to forward all mail with our last name.  This is a slight problem, considering we lived with my in-laws before we moved. After a 45 min phone conversation we got the mattered cleared up (if you don't count that we will receive all my in-laws mail for the next 5 days). I guess that's life though right?

Although I feel bad that we are putting my in-laws out for a couple of days nothing could have put me in a bad mood. Why? Because yesterday the best kind of package came.  My mom sent me all of Bubbas clothes that we ordered from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! The best days are those that involve getting Nordstrom things. Before we moved out here I was able to go to the pre-sale with my Aunts, Gma, Mom and Sisters.  It was a blast to spend an entire day shopping and picking things out for one another. The best thing about the sale is that you can pick out what you want and if its not there just order it. I probably love Nordstrom a little too much...But on a side note I have been talking Jake into getting stuff there lately!!

It felt like our second round of Christmas (outside of getting our King bed delivered) and it came with a sweet little ceramic alligator my cute sister Gabby made for Bubbas room.  All around great day! The only thing that would make it better is for fall to get here now! Everyone tells me fall is amazing here and I bet it is. Plus I want to put Bubba in all his new fall clothes!

Here are just a few of my favorites for Bubbas! (pss Thanks MOM, love you!!)

Thanks Gab! It fits perfect in his room

Another Northface to match Papa



These pjs make me laugh everytime!



No comments:

Post a Comment