Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Macys

After weeks of shopping in stores and countless hours shopping online last night we finally bought couches!  When we got married we were given a nice couch from Jakes parents.  Our place was so small that we didnt need anything else besides that one couch and my lovesac. When we moved out of that place we gave the couch to Jakes sister.  Buying a couch was always in the back of our mind of things we needed to get.  When we found our place we struggled with what kind to get.  I wanted to keep an open feeling in the place, I wanted something modern but still somewhat traditional, and I wanted a specific color.  So we searched everywhere!! We came really close to buying this one couch 1, and then almost bought this one couch 2. We just couldn't really decide on what we wanted. Last night we decided to drive over to the Macys Home store and look around.  We found a beautiful couch, chair, and leather ottoman (soft things for Bubbas)! I absolutely love them! They are exactly what I wanted.  Its a bonus that Jake likes them as well. It took a little longer than we thought because we decided to sign up for a Macys card. This is my first credit card so it was the caramel on top of my ice cream, cuz I dont like cherrys.  



It feels like things are just now falling into place and life doesn't seem nearly are hectic.  Direct TV is finally installed, AT&T is doing our internet tomorrow, our stuff FINALLY arrives on Friday along with the movers to carry it all.  Now we just have to do the little things, like look for another car, rugs, pillows, and all those other little things that make a home cozy.  In my searching I have found great websites that offer a lot of bang for your buck in various home accessories.  I'll post those websites later, right now I am going to snuggle my chunky baby and watch water-polo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment