Monday, August 27, 2012

DIY Week

This week I am attempting to make the time pass quickly (until Jake is done with his business trip) by doing all the DIY's I've coveted for like ever.  I will be spending my time trying to figure out a photo wall in our living room, a giant frame for our dinning room, making our shower curtain, starting on at least Ty's Christmas stocking and buying just a couple of nick-nacks that will make our place finally done! Fingers crossed it all works out.

To keep the good news rolling my grandparents are driving into town tonight! I always love me some good family time! Maybe we'll venture out to a fun new restaurant...try and cross one off our never ending list.  

On a rather funny and small side note I have found myself all day randomly busting out into church hymns when I start psyching myself out about being alone with T (cuz apparently my large collection of knives and our alarm isnt enough) oh well I guess its not the worse thing I could be doing with my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment