Thursday, September 13, 2012

Say Cheese




I think growing up in my home made me obbsessed with putting up family pictures.  My mom has pictures all over the house in this stragic places that make sense and always look great.  Since we don't have a lot of space to set frames on things I knew I needed to hang them up.  Thanks to pinterest I was able to take my favorite things from a bunch of different examples and use it on our living room wall.

Although we had finished hanging all the pictures last week I was still waiting searching desperately to find our printer cords so I could print off our print I made.  Luckily I found them this week, happily printed off that loved cardstock paper and stuck it in its designated frame. Now that its officially and completely finished I love it.  The second we walked into this place it felt like home, the more we add little things here and there it feels like we've always been here. 









Write it on your heart that this day, is the best day in the year
Ralph Waldo Emerson  

No comments:

Post a Comment