Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Hugs


To celebrate national grandparents day (last Sunday) I ran across a cute math idea dealing with measurement and a child's hug.  So I quickly traced Bubbas hands, and measured his wingspan and then put them all together.  Everything took less than 10 minutes, my kind of craft project!  So I quickly wrote a note to my parents and Jake wrote one to his parents and then after a ridiculously long trip to the post office (always takes too long at that stupid place) they were off!  Both of our parents received their packages this weekend.  Needless to say they were a big hit.

Please ignore how awful the right hand looks, I blame it on Ty



Living away from Jakes parents and my family has been interesting.  It's been a great chance for us to grow closer as a little family and to start making friends that are our family out here.  But we really do miss them. So until my Dad and Gabby come in October, we see both parents and one of my best friends Leilani in Novemeber and last but not least spend Christmas in CA, little crafts and factime every Sunday will have to do for now.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment