Thursday, September 20, 2012

Lunch Dates

I think yesterday started a tradition that I happen to love! For the last 3 weeks every Wednesday Bubba and I go on a little lunch date somewhere. Yesterday was even better because we went with an old teaching friend, and teaching friends always make lunch better! It's nice having T around to go places with and to help pass my time when Jake is traveling. I think T likes going to eat at new places and he definitely liked lunch yesterday he was all smiles at my friend. Although having a baby isn't always easy or fun our little lunch dates are a reminder that he won't be little or mine for much longer!

Ps theres no better place to pull yourself up and stand then the front seat of the car. Sorry to all the people who thought we honked at them!

No comments:

Post a Comment