Thursday, November 3, 2011

Life Lately

This is how I look most days when I get home from teaching

Yes that is a zebra stripped pillow and the X factor which happens to be the best show!!!

I don't know if it is because I am 8 months prego or because I am standing all day teaching, but regardless my legs and feet are so swollen! So everyday I come home and have to lay down with them elevated just so it doesn't look like I have that disease elephantiasis!! So I lay here and catch up on one tv show and then plan all my lessons.  Thankfully Jake is always helpful and willing to bring me things, its one of the few perks to being prego that I am going to miss :(

But in other good news we went to my Dr today and found out little baby Dallin is head down! Ya so excited about that! And we registered at the hospital! It all seems so weird that it is almost time for him to be here!

P.S. one of my favorite parts of the day teaching is listening to the kids sing the national anthem everyday. One day I want to record them because it is one of the cutest things to listen too.  So tomorrow I'll try and write down something that this little class says.  

No comments:

Post a Comment