Sunday, October 9, 2011

Let the Countdown Begin!!!

On Friday I officially hit 30 weeks! I am so excited! Time seems to be flying by now and sooner than I know it this little boy will be here. I have also officially hit that point where I am sick of being pregnant lol. Now I understand why towards the end so many women are ready to be done. Here are some things I have recently learned,



1: If I drop something, leave it there till Jake can pick it up.  Its seriously impossible to bend over.

2: Not to sit on the lovesac unless someone can help me get back up.  If I'm alone I end up doing a weird, roll over to your knees and then stand up (a lot more work!)

3: To get used to the fact that I fill up eating after 2 bites but have to eat every hour.

4: To only visit places that have easy access to a bathroom.  One swift kick to the bladder is all it takes.  I just know I am going to end up peeing my pants in public or something horribly embarrassing like that before he's here.  

For now that's all I can think of, pregnancy brain is a real symptom and makes my life very interesting to say the least.  But I have less than 10 weeks left to suffer from it!  But according to my dr. my belly is measuring ahead of the already changed due date, so my new goal is to finish student teaching without going into labor!  Hope to make it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment