Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Happy 100 Days!!

I have a ton and I mean a TON of different lesson plans and activities to use with students when we reach the 100th day of school so I figured it only right to celebrate 100 days till my due date!!!

Everyday I teach I realize how like a child I am. I always want it to be snack time, I get bored if I sit still for too long, I would rather color than take notes during a lesson, and I absolutely love recess.  Therefore I decided to support my inner child and celebrate this exciting day!  It is so surreal to know that in 100 days I will reach my due date.  But I think the thing that is even more surreal is the knowledge that I will be holding my sweet baby boy in a max of 107 days. Today was the first day I was glad that Jake ended up weighing 10.5 and that our boy is looking like he will be a big one too lol.  Most of time I have blamed Jake and told him that I am going to cut our little baby out myself if he ends up being close to 10.5 pounds, but today I'm glad that my doctor will only let me go a week over my due date.  It is so hard to know that by the time it reaches Dec 23rd we will have a sweet new baby in our arms.  

It is seriously the most exciting thing to be happening this year.  I cannot wait to hold him and have him here.  Knowing he will be here by Christmas is making this summer last forever.  I have never been so excited for Christmas music, Christmas movies, Christmas lights, and last but not least snow.  Its a good thing I have an excuse for being excited for winter or else I would be seriously worried about myself and if I have become too Utah... But for know I will just count down the days until he is here!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment